Outreach programmes through schools and the community is supported through special environmental day awareness programmes whereby donation of bottled water, educational & promotional marketing is distributed to support such cause and need. These includes:
- Road shows & clean-up campaigns.
- Awareness events at schools including Arbor week, Water week, Wetlands day and Environment week.
- Events include clean-up campaigns and tree planting activities at all adopted schools during Arbor week.
- Sponsorship of garden tools to all adopted schools.
- Work continued with various partners towards strengthening environmental management at the schools.
- Programmes are supported by management and aimed at encouraging children and youth to take an active role in environmental conservation.